- Well presented two bedroom apartment
- Open plan living area with newly fitted kitchen
- Off street parking for one car
- Within walking distance for shops, restaurants and pubs
This well presented light and airy furnished apartment with high ceilings throughout is situated on the ground floor and retains many of its period features, yet it has been tastefully modernised providing an open plan living area with newly fitted kitchen. The living room is a beautifully proportioned room with a feature fireplace and bay window overlooking the garden which means it is private and set well back from the road. The flat offers two bedroom accommodation both located at the back of the building overlooking a quiet street. With the added bonus of off street parking for one car, this property is sure to appeal.
Hampton Road is a much sought after location in Redland within short walking distance of shops restaurants and pubs both in Chandos Road and Whiteladies Road in the opposite direction. The flat is surprisingly quiet yet so convenient for professionals working in the area or indeed central Bristol.
For the commuter, motorway connections are easily reached, junction 19 of the M5 being approximately 6 miles away. For the long distance traveller Bristol Airport is some 9 miles distance and Bristol Temple Meads Railway station is about 2 ½ miles away. EPC=D
Referencing will be carried out by the Residential Landlords association (RLA)
Before completing an application form, all Tenants are required to pay the following non refundable fee:
• Tenancy application fee of £100 for a single application and £100 per additional adult applicant thereafter to include credit and reference check and all admin. *Should a guarantor be required, there will be an additional fee of £20 payable per guarantor.
Prior to the commencement of the tenancy, Tenants are required to:
PROVIDE ID PROVING YOUR RIGHT TO RENT IN THIS COUNTRY
And pay the following:
• One month’s rent i.e. £1250 in cleared funds.
• Dilapidations Security Deposit is payable once referencing has been satisfactorily completed and is equal to 6 weeks rent i.e. £1875. This will be held by the Deposit Protection Service (DPS)
Tenant liability insurance
The Landlord grants the tenancy of the property to the named Tenant upon the condition that the Tenant holds insurance that the Landlord considers adequate to protect up to £2,500 against accidental damage caused by the Tenant to the contents, furniture, fixtures and fittings at the property as described in the inventory.
At the end of the tenancy the tenants will be required to pay the Inventory Clerks check-out fee which will be 10% of the monthly rent.